The PMI Milwaukee Chapter is proud to partner with PM Enterprises, a PMI Registered Education Provider who provides high-quality, introductory to advanced-level Project Management training that is unique in its:
- High level of participant interaction and engagement
- Numerous hands-on activities and exercises
- Practical application
PM Enterprises presents concepts and processes in a way that actively engages participants and facilitates long-term understanding and retention of best practices. All course content and materials directly align with recognized Project Management best practices as represented in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge,(PMBOK® Guide)- Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017.
Receive comprehensive instruction on all exam topics along with supporting assignments both during and between sessions.
- Enjoy classes that are fast moving, participative, engaging, and yes, fun!
- Learn from a highly experienced instructor, and join the hundreds of candidates who have successfully prepared for the exam with this program.
- Earn 35 contact hours by attending the sessions and completing the weekly assignments.
- Review recorded sessions for up to 4 weeks following the last class (WebEx only).
- Experience unparalleled levels of participant satisfaction and unbeatable pricing.
- Twenty-four hours of comprehensive, instructor-led PMP/CAPM Exam Preparation Training based on the Fifth Edition PMBOK (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge).
- PM Enterprises’ Exam Preparation Manual which includes all instructional content, numerous hands-on practice exercises, activities, quizzes, and games all carefully designed to enhance recollection and understanding of key exam concepts.
- Difficult PMP Exam Prep Questions by Glenn Hostetler.
- Over 800 high-quality online sample questions, answers, and detailed explanations
- Flashcards of the 47 Project Management Processes
- Tools and instruction to facilitate the PMI Credential application process
Boot Camp Schedule:
Online Instructor-Led Webinar
April 24/26, May 1/3, 8/10, 15, 17, 2018 - Tuesday/Thursday 5:00 to 8:00 CT
- June 8, 15, 22, 28, July 6, 13, 2018 - Fridays, 12:30 to 4:30 CT
- June 26 - 29, 2018
Weekdays, 8:30 - 5:00 p.m.
All courses are facilitated by Shari Brand, PMP. Shari has been a PMI Registered Education Provider for over eight years and has over twenty years of firsthand experience in all aspects of Project, Program, Portfolio and PMO Management. She is a polished presenter and facilitator with the ability to engage and motivate audiences of all sizes.Shari’s courses combine lecture, practice exercises, and reinforcement of critical concepts in a way that ensures success.