2014 Dec Chapter Gala
2014 Volunteer & Member Recognition Awards Gala
Please join us for a spectacular evening at the Milwaukee Art Museum. Cocktails will be served from 6-7 p.m. and attendees will have access to a special exhibit, Of Heaven and Earth: 500 Years of Italian Painting. At 7 p.m., a three-course dinner will be served. Afterward, an award ceremony will recognize our chapter volunteers for their hard work and dedication. Of course, there will be plenty of time to network and be merry with your project management peers.
You need not be a PMI member to attend. Guests are also welcome.
Meal Choices (Select one when registering.)
- Chicken Normandy with fingerling potatoes, leeks, mushrooms, carrots, tarragon, apple brandy cream
- Herb Gnocchi with cremini mushrooms, butternut squash, sage brown butter and fresh-squeezed lemon
- Pork Chop (8 oz) with cherry sage sauce, sweet potato puree, and brussles sprouts with applewood-smoked bacon
- 700 N Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee
- MAM PARKING $8.00
- Non-Volunteers - $10.00
- Volunteers - $0 (Volunteers will be sent a code to enter during registration)
Registration required, NO walk-ins on day of event